Fast paced and growing FMCG business - based near Exeter.
This is a varied commercial Financial Controller role in a fast-paced environment, the right candidate will need to be adaptable, proactive and challenge the site teams.
The business are looking for a passionate Financial Controller who wants a challenge, will work well under pressure and will get into the detail to understand the factory processes and how they impact on the P&L.
As a member of the Site Management Team, the purpose of the role is:
- To provide timely, accurate and meaningful finance information to the business (site and centre)
- To ensure Financial controls are in place and adhered to, ensure the site is audit ready from a finance perspective
- To support the Site Director in operational improvements & initiatives
- To mentor, develop and train the finance department
- To work on ad hoc projects to support the wider finance function
- Qualified Accountant with significant post-qualified experience.
- A strong manufacturing background. Experience working in a complex multi-site business.
- Strong leader able to manage and develop a high performing team.
- Reacts well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong computer skills and financial systems (ERPs: Navision, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Communicates clearly and simply. Confident in challenging people and an expert in influencing stakeholders.
- Self-organised, self-motivated, action oriented and efficient.
- Experience of process improvements. Pro-active, takes initiative, actively seeks out improvement opportunities without being asked .
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills and is able to balance the need for analysis and rigour with speed of action when solving problems.
£65k - £85k dependant on experience + Car Allowance & Bonus