Financial Planning Analyst
International technology business based close to Crawley is recruiting a Financial Planning Analyst.
The organisation is a market leader and offers excellent future prospects.
My client, based near Crawley is a market leader in the technology sector with a diverse and niche service offering. They have an international reach and offer excellent career opportunities.
Key responsibilities in the Financial Planning Analyst role include:
- Leads in the production of monthly Executive and Board Reports and Business Unit / Geographical financial performance reporting including commentary and insights into performance trends and outlook
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis around operating expenses, pricing, gross margin, balance sheet & cash flow as required by the CFO and Head of FP&A
- Supports the planning process to deliver the budget and latest forecasts on time with the right standards of quality, including coordination of planning instructions and timetables across Business Units
- Leads in the development of best in class reports for the business
- Supports the group accounting team on monthly financial reporting, half and full year reporting, and external reporting
- Leads in the development of new reports and KPIs from board level to operational level / constantly striving for new and better ways to report information and identify potential business opportunities
- Manages ad-hoc requests from Business Units, marketing & sales
To be considered you will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with strong Excel skills. You will ideally have worked in a large complex business. Exposure to financial planning and analysis is preferred but more importantly you should have strong communication skills, with the ability to work with all level of colleague.
Salary of £50,000 - £60,000 plus bonus and benefits