Corporate Finance Associate Director
Corporate Finance Associate Director - Leading Boutique
London - West-End
Up to £100,000 + bonus & benefits
- Are you an experienced Corporate Finance Manager looking to really shape your career?
- Would you like the freedom to really express your commercial nous?
- Would you like to work on some of the largest and prestigious deals in the sector?
Upon joining the firm, you will:
- Have a diverse workload, with regards to clients and areas of the deal
- Become a vital member on some of the most prestigious deals in London
- Work in a fantastic location with great transport links
- Become part of a highly functioning organisation which constantly delivers
In the role you will:
- Assist in managing an enthusiastic team to push the business forward commercially
- Work across both buy and sell side deals, focusing on Due Diligence, Lead Advisory and Business Development
- Build and maintain relationships with all key stakeholders in the deal process
- Reporting directly to Partners
- Win business for the firm, whilst promoting the firms' values and brand
"This really is a high-flying firm and I'm so glad I joined. My colleagues and the deals I work on are some of the most prestigious in London" - Corporate Finance Manager
- Be ACA Qualified with post qualification experience in Corporate Finance at Manager level
- Have experience in mentoring juniors and possess proven leadership qualities
- Possess enthusiasm to progress and be pro-active in developing yourself
- Have very strong interpersonal skills and a proven business development history
I am looking for an extremely ambitious Corporate Finance Manager who is extremely driven. I have already experienced a high level of interest in this role and will be meeting with the Partner on Friday to submit CV's. Please contact James Thompson on [email protected] or 0207 269 6365 to apply.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.