Corporate Finance Executive
Corporate Finance Associate, M&A
London - West End
Up to £60,000 + bonus & benefits
- Are you an experienced Corporate Finance professional looking for the next step up?
- Would you like to work with some of the most experienced individuals in the industry?
- Would you like to lead the execution of prestigious deals?
Upon joining the firm, you will:
- Have a diverse workload, with regards to clients and industries
- Become the leading member on some of the most prestigious deals in London
- Work in a fantastic location with great transport links
- Become part of a highly functioning organisation which has seen organic growth
In the role you will:
- Manage an enthusiastic team to push the business forward commercially
- Work across both buy and sell side deals, focusing on Due Diligence, Lead Advisory and Business Development
- Build and maintain relationships with all key stakeholders in the deal process
- Reporting directly to Partners
"This was such a great move for me. I have developed my knowledge of Corporate Finance and progressed within the business at the same time" - Corporate Finance Manager
- Be ACA Qualified with post qualification experience in Corporate Finance
- Have experience in managing junior members of the team
- Possess experience of leading a deal from origination to execution
- Have very strong interpersonal skills and be able to perform under pressure
I am looking for an extremely ambitious Corporate Finance professional who is very driven. I have already experienced a high level of interest in this role and will be meeting with the Partner on Friday to submit CV's. Please contact James Thompson on email@example.com or 0207 269 6365 to apply.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.