Audit Team Leader - Surrey
Audit Team Leader - Progressive Top 30 Firm
Location - Surrey
Salary - up to £50,000!
- Do you want to work in a Top 30 accountancy practice, offering excellent opportunities for career progression?
- Would you like to work with a highly reputable and loyal client base, with an interesting and varied schedule?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable forward-thinking firm, with strong presence within the private client sector. As the Audit Team Leader, you will have the opportunity to work with an interesting and varied client base ranging from High Net Worth Individuals/Ultra High Net Worth Individuals to multinational groups.
The Audit Team Leader Role:
As the Audit Team Leader, you will have the opportunity to decide if you would like to do a pure audit role, or a mixture of accounts and audit!
You can also get involved with corporate finance work and choose to do a special project including valuation work, due diligence exercises to help you shape your skillset!
You will be liaising with clients to ensure the effective completion of audit assignments. As the Audit Team Leader, you will also take active part in training ACA-studying juniors and reviewing their work.
The Successful Audit Team Leader will:
- Be ACA/ACCA Qualified (part-qualified or finalists will be considered too)
- Demonstrate strong technical skills & experience gained in a UK-based accountancy practice
- Have good knowledge of reporting standards including FRS102 and IFRS
- Possess outstanding communication skills
- Be motivated and ambitious to progress
To discuss your suitability for this fantastic Audit Team Leader position, please contact Nadia Atanasova on 0207 269 6326 or [email protected] Interviews are taking place ASAP.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.