Senior Accountant and 2 Semi-Senior Accountants in Bicester and Aylesbury
A fast-growing accountancy practice with offices across the UK is looking for one Senior and one Semi-Senior Accountant to join their Bicester team and another Semi-Senior to join their offices in Aylesbury. The ideal Senior candidate will be newly qualified or a finalist and the Semi-Senior roles, AAT qualified or part-qualified ACCA/ACA. Accountancy practice experience is essential for all roles.
Salary is dependent on experience but likely to be in the £30-35k range for the Senior role and £25-30k for the Semi-Senior roles.
When applying please specify:
- Current salary and notice period.
- Reasons for leaving your present role (if working).
- Ensure you have identified any practice roles you have had to date (as opposed to industry roles).
- Detail your qualifications - e.g. if you are ACCA qualified, how many years of post-qualification experience do you have?
- Your home address and postcode (postcode at the very least). If you are not near to the role are you planning to relocate?
- What you are looking for in a new position yourself - i.e. why you are looking at this role - what is it that has caught your eye (e.g. location, opportunity, higher salary etc.)
- Full details of accounting software used to date.