Transfer Pricing Senior Manager
Transfer Pricing Senior Manager - Top 10 Practice - London - up to £90,000
This firm are looking for an ambitious and driven leader to play a pivotal role in the award-winning Transfer Pricing practice, which aims to double in size in the next four years.
Why this firm?
- They recognise it's important to understand how they can support you in your role including flexible working adjustments
- Have taken the steps to create an agile working culture where you are empowered to work where you want
- Committed to creating an inclusive working environment where people can flourish
What you'll be doing?
- Be responsible for transfer pricing projects related to international tax, tax reassurance, indirect tax and innovation consulting, providing alternate transfer pricing methodologies
- Delivering Transfer Pricing projects and managing the 360 process
- Providing a distinctive service and unlocking potential for growth in dynamic organisations
- Driving the team's business development and taking a lead on marketing initiatives
- Coordinating with transfer pricing, international tax, indirect tax and advisory teams on wider tax issues
What they are looking for?
- Working knowledge of transfer pricing regimes internationally, OECD rules, BEP's project work and thin cap
- Experience working in a professional services firm, coaching and mentoring junior staff to grow the team
- Knowledge of UK transfer pricing issues
- Ideally, CTA qualified at least
For more information, please contact Chris Barnett on 020 7123 5059 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.