Group Tax Accountant - In-House
Group Tax Accountant
Up to £65,000
- Are you a corporate tax specialist looking to broaden your experience?
- Do you want to work for a household brand?
- Do you want to join a successful business in a newly-created role?
What's great about this role?
- A newly-created role with a successful, growing team.
- A luxury, trendy sector with a market-leader
- Exposure to development, mentorship and dealing with stakeholders
As Group Tax Accountant you will be involved in;
- Preparing corporate tax returns and tax accounting disclosures
- Providing advisory and planning for the business on corporate tax matters
- Assist with implementing and monitoring transfer pricing policy
- Assist with corporate structuring and acquisitions from a tax perspective
What do the team think?
"Great working environment, relaxed culture, wonderful office"
"Great office space, flexible working culture, relaxed working environment, good benefits"
As Group Tax Accountant you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Experienced in corporate tax compliance
- Analytical, results driven and committed to developing
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or [email protected]
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.