Group Financial Controller
The role of Group Financial Controller is responsible for all accounting matters, internal controls and statutory requirements.
My client is a leading logistics business based in West London.
The role will have responsibility for:
- All company accounts, internal controls, statutory and tax requirements
- Creating the monthly management accounts pack for the board
- Manage cashflow with Treasury Manager
- Preparation of monthly consolidations
- Oversee preparation of year end statutory accounts
- Manage the relationship with auditors
- Oversee balance sheet reconciliations
The successful candidate:
- Should ideally have a background in practice
- Have some post qualified experience in a group role
- Be flexible to travel to other offices
There is a very competitive package on offer for this role.