An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Analyst to join the investment management team of a global, listed trading firm based in the City of London.
My client is a listed trading firm based in central London.
The main responsibilities for the Senior Analyst will be to support the leadership team with investment risk management - both new opportunities as well as existing investments primarily within their European territories. Further detail available on request.
The successful Senior Analyst will have the following:
- University educated
- Professional finance qualification is essential - either ACA/ACCA/CIMA or CFA
- Experience within corporate finance, audit or investment banking desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a good team player
- Analytical nature and inquisitive mindset
- Enjoys a challenge and happy to be a self-starter
- Experience within trade and services desirable
Basic salary of between £50,000 to £55,000 + discretionary bonus, gym membership, 10% non-contributory pension, private healthcare and flexible working.