Global Mobility Tax Associate
Global Mobility Tax Associate - London - £32,000 - £40,000
This independent firm of chartered accountants and business advisors are looking for to expand their Global Mobility team by the addition of a Global Mobility Tax Associate. This Associate will have the chance to work with clients ranging from large listed companies, SMEs, individuals, families.
At the firm, every individual matters, you will be more visible, more accountable and fundamental to their success. If you're successful, you'll enjoy challenging work in an environment which encourages personal success. Due to the independent status, it means they offer clients a high level of partner involvement, together with the combined knowledge and experience of an established close-knit team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team. The role will cover all aspects of global mobility including tax, social security and short-term business visitors both from a compliance and advisory perspective. There will be significant client contact as well as involvement in the technical aspects of working in global mobility.
Some of your main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Explaining the core concepts of global mobility to non-specialist
- UK arrival and departure meetings/paperwork
- Employee incentive schemes for mobile employees
- Liaison with HMRC including assisting with Enquiries
- Preparation of UK self-assessment tax returns for global mobility people, including HNWI
- Working with senior team members on advisory projects, including research, computations and reviewing documents
What will you need?
- Graduate with 2:1 degree accompanied with some global mobility tax experience
- Currently studying towards your CTA or looking to start it
For more information about the firm and role, get in contact with Chris Barnett today.
Tel: 0207 123 5059
Email: [email protected]
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.