Systems Analyst / Administrator
Supporting the UK Finance Director with systems administration and upskilling ops team on the retail ERP.
A well known UK brand with significant connections to the US and Australia.
- ERP Administrator lead for UK business.
- Liaise with system provider to better understand system function and output.
- Monitor quality of output to Operations teams whilst offering internal traning.
- Working with external consultants to optimize current operation.
- Assess needs of the business and the current system setup.
- Broad systems experience within a manufacturing, logistics or retail business.
- Competent problem solver with ability to build effective internal and external relationships.
- Accounting knowledge would be useful.
- Ambition to pursue a longer term arrangement (desirable).
- Flexible working style to support UK, US and other European entities.
£30,000 - £40,000 + benefits.