This is an excellent opportunity for an all round accountant to join this well established organisation.
My client is a well established Not for Profit organisation based in the heart of Cardiff. This organisation are doing really well at the moment and looking to strengthen their finance team.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Accountant/Finance Business Partner will join a well established and talented finance team in Cardiff.
This diverse role will cover the full range of Management Accounting and will report directly to the Head of Management Accounting.
Key duties will include;
- Management Accounting: to assist with the preparation of the monthly management accounts and day to day management accounting responsibilities including month end processes.
- Monitoring Reports: to prepare monthly management reports for budget holders.
- Budget and Financial Plans: to assist with the preparation of the organisation's annual budget and
- Financial Support: to provide financial support to departments, teams and budget holders as appropriate.
- Projects: to assist the Head of Management Accounting with improvement projects as appropriate.
- Finance Business Partnering with finance and non finance budget holders.
Other duties commensurate with the grade, as may be requested by the Head of Finance/Head of Management Accounting, especially contributing to a team approach to workload demands elsewhere within the Finance team.
You will be a fully qualified Accountant through CCAB or CIMA
You will have great interpersonal skills and be able to influence senior stake-holders in the organisation.
You will have great IT skills including a high level of Excel.
Substantial experience of Management Accounting in a complex organisation.
Salary c £33000 - £40000
Excellent holiday and pension
Flexible working allowing home working