Senior Accounts Manager - Top 10 Firm - Reading
Senior Accounts Manager - Top 10 Firm
Reading - £65,000 - £75,000 + great benefits
- Are you an experienced Senior Accounts Manager, who has strong technical and leadership skills?
- Do you want to join a progressive Top 10 accountancy practice in Reading?
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and driven Senior Accounts Manager to join one of the biggest and most reputable accountancy practices in the UK. This impressive firm has a loyal and established client base, where you will be able to progress your career to the next level
The Senior Accounts Manager Role
- As the Senior Accounts Manager, you will be managing a large and complex portfolio of clients from a range of industry sectors. Demonstrating strong technical knowledge and experience in delivering statutory accounts for large businesses, you will be acting as a technical lead for the accounts team
- The successful Senior Accounts Manager will have strong leadership skills, demonstrating ability to train and develop the team and act as a mentor for Managers and Assistant Managers in the firm
- You will have strong business development experience and be able to successfully win new business and identify opportunities to sell work
The successful Senior Accounts Manager will:
- Be ACA or ACCA Qualified
- Have strong experience as an Accounts Manager or Senior Accounts Manager within a UK-based accountancy practice
- Have extensive knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRSs
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Have proven ability to manage and develop staff
If you are an experienced ACA/ACCA qualified Senior Accounts Manager, who wants to step up their career and work within one of the most successful firms in the UK, do not hesitate to apply. To discuss your suitability for the role, please contact Nadia Atanasova on 0207 269 6326 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.