Reporting and Risk Officer
Reporting and Risk Officer £27,000 - £32,000 + Benefits: London
For a governmental department and National Regulator, we are recruiting a Reporting and Risk Officer to contribute to the management and mitigation of organisational and financial risk through insight, awareness and risk management reporting. The Reporting and Risk Officer will provide administrative and data collation support for the corporate reporting undertaken by the business planning and reporting team.
What you'll be doing:
- Maintain the risk register, tracking changes and escalating overdue actions
- Collate risk management information from directorate, departments and teams
- Prepare first -draft monthly and quarterly risk report for Business Planning and Reporting Manager
- Schedule risk awareness training sessions, circulating materials and helping deliver sessions
- Promote risk aware culture by promoting awareness training
- Liaise with COO report contributors to collate information
- Produce analytical insights using COO report data to highlight trends
- Liaise with internal and external auditors as required
What you'll offer us:
- Excellent MS Office and MS Excel skills
- Excellent organisational, administrative and communication skills
- Strong reporting and analytical skills, with the ability to provide accurate and informative reports with insights to inform and influence
- Experience in risk management, business planning, corporate reporting or governance
- Ideally experience working in risk management best practice in the civil service or public sector.
- Please forward your CV before the 7th July deadline
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.