Accounts Senior - Harrow
6 days left
- Contract Type
£35,000 - £45,000
Are you looking to join a local firm with an exciting client base and fast progression?
Are you qualified for your ACA or ACCA?
Do you want flexible working opportunities?
As a longstanding business partner with this impressive and leading 5 Director accountancy practice, I have been selected to support them with the recruitment of an Accounts Senior.
Their clients are diverse and vary across many sectors including estate agents, mobile home parks, group accounts, car dealerships recruitment consultants and more. Clients range in size with turnovers from £50k and rising to £200m
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Commission for Introduction of new clients to the business
- Study Support for Professional Exams
- 20 Days holiday + Buy and sell up to 5 holidays
- Flexible working
- Quarterly Staff Events
- Dress Down Fridays
Accounts Senior Responsibilities
- The split of work is 75% accounts and 25% audit
- Prepare larger non-audit accounts (LLPs and limited companies) for review directly by a director
- Manage smaller less complex audit assignments
- Carry out ad hoc Audit tasks by themselves (e.g. stock counts, client money audits etc.)
- Review VAT Returns for clients
- Assist Client managers on larger more complex accounts and audit assignment
- Carry out and/or oversee more complex bookkeeping work for clients
Interviews are taking place this week, so I would like to hear back from ACA or ACCA studiers with good accountancy knowledge, client facing skills and people who are able to hit the ground running.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.
Apply for Accounts Senior - Harrow
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly