Audit and Accounts Senior
Are you an Audit and Accounts Senior looking to work with a varied, fun and exciting client base?
Do you want to be a part of a small tight-knit, family feel organisation?
Do you want to work in a central London location, easily accessible from several tube stations and near to the most vibrant restaurants and funky bars in town?
This highly respected firm has an opening for an ACA/ACCA qualified Audit and Accounts Senior to join their experienced team in central London. They have established themselves as a firm who truly follows their core values while operating in a modern, forward-thinking way.
Alongside their competitive salary packages, you will be eligible for benefits such as:
- Partner-led Mentoring Scheme to bring out your full potential
- Quarterly events organised and paid for by Partners
- Christmas vouchers up to £1000 from John Lewis or Selfridges
"Working here has given me access to diverse range of clients within different sectors, including, but not limited to, sports, property, entertainment, media. It is a great office where everyone is one team and we take pride in helping our clients reach their goals." - recently placed Audit and Accounts Senior
Audit and Accounts Senior Requirements:
- You must be ACA/ACCA Qualified or an exceptional finalist to be considered
- You will have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work as part of a team
- You will be business focused and up to date with current affairs
- You will have the ability to analyse and interpret data
- You will always be representing the brand by delivering exceptional client service
If you can see yourself becoming a part of this long-established, family feel organisation please get in touch today, so you don't miss out on this great Audit and Accounts Senior opportunity. For more information: please contact Sofia Mussa at 0207 269 6339 or alternatively, email on email@example.com .
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.