Private Client Tax Assistant
Private Client Tax Assistant - London - £20,000 - £25,000 + full study support
Do you want to work for a firm where your work is both challenging and enjoyable?
Are you looking for a firm where you can develop your personal tax skillset whilst receiving full study support?
If this is the case, then this Top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants is the ideal place for you.
What do they offer you?
- Full study support for relevant professional qualifications
- Comprehensive training and development tailored specifically to your individual needs
- Competitive salary
- Bi-annual salary review
- Contributory pension scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Excellent career development opportunities
What will you do as a Private Client Tax Assistant?
- Manage a varied personal tax portfolio dealing with all routine personal tax compliance, preparation of tax returns and ad hoc advisory work
- Dealing with correspondence from clients and HMRC
- Assisting with P11D delivery
- Accompanying more Senior Members at client meetings
- Dealing with new client set up procedures, letters of engagement and client ID procedures
For more information on this Private Client Tax Assistant role, please contact Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or email email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.