Private Client Manager
Private Client Manager - London - up to £67,000
This prestigious boutique UK firm with a reputation that precedes it and winning multiple awards over the past year, is recruiting within their private client tax function. In a Private Client Tax Team has seen exponential growth in the business and has a lot of investment supporting it, this is an exciting place to accelerate your career.
- Wide variety of clients ranging from traditional UK resident and domiciled individual the owners of private businesses, chief executives, UHNWIs, non-doms and all types of UK/offshore trusts and foundations
- Technically strong and interested in working on a range of client matters
- Eager to develop their specialism within the team should they wish to or be a broad generalist
- Confident with the management and delivery of work on their portfolio and in addition to this be willing to tackle new projects
- ACA and/or CTA qualified or able to demonstrate the appropriate level of experience
In addition to a very competitive salary, you find yourself immersed in a truly dynamic environment that supports agile and flexible working.
Contact Chris Barnett on 020 7123 5059 or email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.