Private Client Tax Assistant Manager
Private Client Tax Assistant Manager - London - up to £60,000
This firm received an investment which has allowed them to continue its development; keeping pace with clients' rapidly changing requirements while maintaining its culture of supporting and developing its people and investing in innovative technology to support the delivery of a truly excellent service.
The practice has a wide variety of clients ranging from traditional UK resident and domiciled individuals, owners of private businesses, chief executives, UNHNWIs, non-doms and all types of UK/offshore trusts and foundations.
The Best Bits
- You get client contact right from the off even at year 1
- Holistic approach with full responsibility
- Care about clients so pick up on everything
- Small enough to recognise everyone for their strengths
- No ego, everyone mucks in
- Appreciate the skills you have and so design roles and portfolios to your strengths
- Working with partners, directors and senior managers to prepare proposals for clients and deliver advice to a range of private clients
- Meet new clients with the appropriate partner/director and be the main point of contact with those clients going forward
- Managing day to day client portfolio including billing, delegation and monitoring work in progress
- Review personal tax returns prepared by more junior members of staff
For more information on this Private Client Tax Assistant Manager role, please contact Chris Barnett on 020 7123 5059 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.