£30,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
West End Location
Closest Stations: Great Portland Street, Regent's Park, Warren St, Oxford Circus, Goodge Street
Are you a highly experienced bookkeeper who is looking to join an established West End based firm of Chartered Accountants?
Do have a good understanding of double entry bookkeeping?
Do you have experience of preparing VAT Returns?
- Competitive Salaries with Annual Reviews
- Office hours are 9:30am-5:30am with flexible working
- 20-23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Life assurance
- BUPA medical
- Travel Insurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- Social Working Environment
- Quarterly Drinks at 4:30pm on a Friday
- Memorable Christmas and Summer Party
- Socials including Darts, Mini Golf & Summer Picnics
Having met with this established firm of Chartered Accountants it is excellent to hear they are experiencing growth across all service lines and as such they are looking to add a bookkeeper to their ever-growing team.
They service a broad range of clients with specialisms in FCA regulated entities, media, property clients, not for profit and also HNWI.
The open plan office has a warm and friendly environment and is currently being refurbished and has a brand-new boardroom. Currently, the teams are split across three floors, but this doesn't stop the office having a sociable and close-knit feel which is reflected by their high staff retention!
- Recording bank payments, receipts and bank reconciliation
- Recording sales & purchase ledger
- Preparation of VAT Returns including sound knowledge of VAT legislation and VAT treatment
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts for Partner/Client review
- Accounting for monthly adjustments (prepayments, accrued & deferred income and accruals) as part of preparing management accounts
- Broad understanding of PAYE and National Insurance
If this advert has caught your attention, and you want to find out more about my client, the bookkeeper position and the benefits of working in an established practice, don't hesitate to get in touch as interviews are being booked in asap; please contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at [email protected] or call 0207 269 6363 to discuss the position in more detail.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.