Accounts Senior - Northampton
Client Manager £35K-£40K - Northampton ACA / ACCA qualified accountant
Opportunity for an experienced Accounts Senior to join a growing firm and manage a portfolio of Owner Managed Businesses which will combine accounts, tax and general business advice.
· ACA / ACCA Qualified accountant with a strong Public Practice background and experienced in dealing with the varied requirements for small businesses.
· As a Client Manager you will manage your own portfolio so you need to have a general practice background with experience in accountancy and tax compliance and enjoy working in a small firm environment dealing with the variety that comes with managing owner managed businesses.
· You will take responsibility for managing your clients and will become their main point of contact, but there will be support from the Partners
· This will offer the opportunity to develop your interpersonal skills dealing with clients directly and your commercial skills getting involved with the development of the firm.
· If you have outgrown your current position now you have qualified this will offer you the next step up the career ladder.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious qualified ACA or ACCA to secure a role offering autonomy, responsibility and career progression. There is genuine progression to Partnership if that is what you are looking for, as part of the firm's succession planning.
Please contact us at Wavelength to discuss further if you have the right background, qualification and you are ambitious to develop your career.
You can get the latest jobs sent straight to your inbox by subscribing on our website via this link here latest Public Practice opportunities