Corporate Finance Director
Top 20 Accountancy practice with nationwide coverage looking to add to their senior management team. This position is at Director Level and comes with a wealth of attractive benefits.
This is a key role within a growing and dynamic firm with the key business objective of achieving annual budgets with the team as determined by the Partnership through work on appropriately priced and scoped assignments. Other key objectives for the new Director will be to increase business development externally and internally, to provide a technically competent service to clients and to develop the skills of the corporate finance team.
- Director grade base salary
- CF Bonus Scheme
- Flexible holiday allowance
- Private Medical Cover
- Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Flexible working policies (core hours are between 10am and 4.30pm)
- Each office location has agreements with local businesses which offer great discounts
- Learning and Development opportunities throughout your career
- CSR Program & Social Events - each office will be involved in various charity and sporting activities to help raise the brand profile and give back to the local community
Required Skills & Attributes:
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Strong CF experience in either a Boutique or medium sized firm.
- OR at senior level from a large firm looking to move into a Director role.
- An excellent communicator who can evidence their ability to build and maintain long-term and established relationships.
- Gregarious & extroverted character with strong business acumen.
- Solid people leader and motivator.
- Excellent time management skill.
- Advanced IT skills (MS Excel, VB applications).
- Demonstrable experience of systems and procedures.
- Be open to travelling to the London office when required (travel cost reimbursed).
- Eligibility to work in the UK without any restrictions.
If you feel that this is a position that is aligned with your skill set and interests please submit your application alongside a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call on 0207 269 6369 to discuss.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.