Senior Finance Business Partner
Interim Finance Business Partner: £400 - £500 per day (IR35)
For a large Government body and regulatory in London, we're recruiting a Senior Finance Business Partner for 3 - 6 months on an interim basis. The Senior Finance Business Partner will report to the Head of Strategic Finance and support the Executive Director of Resources with robust finance analysis, decision-making MI, spend analysis and budgeting and business planning services for the Corporate Services Directorate.
- Prepare multi-year, rolling budgeted delivery plan
- Provide a business-embedded financial partnering service to the Corporate Services Directorate, supporting the Executive Director and Senior Management Team
- Responsibility for budgeting, business planning, in-year financial management, monitoring and reporting, financial training to SCS annually and scrutinising spend proposals
- Build relationships based on trust and credibility
- Be a trusted advisor to the business with exceptional ability to influence, advise, guide and permission spend plans.
- Produce annual budgeted delivery plan for Corporate Services, managing and prioritising spend
- Lead on Medium-Term financial planning and Spending Review activities
- Manage monthly and quarterly processes to track in-year and forecast performance
- CCAB qualified or qualified by experience
- Significant Finance Business Partnering experience within Central Government would be ideal
- Successful track record of business / workforce planning at a senior level in a large complex organisation
- Strong technical ability with experience of working with senior financial and non-financial staff delivering improved performance and value for money
- Experience of managing highly performing teams
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.