Junior Accountant - Guildford
Up to £25,000 + full ACA study support
Do you want to work in a forward-thinking and supportive accountancy practice where you will be able to progress with your career?
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a highly respected mid-tier accountancy practice near your home in Guildford! Due to their consistent growth over the last few years, this impressive firm is urgently looking for a Junior Accountant to join their busy accounts team!
The accounts team is close-knit and friendly, and you will receive the support and training you need to succeed with your career from day one. The progression opportunities are guaranteed, as the firm has seen many home-grown Managers and Partners.
The Junior Accountant role:
- Assist with preparation of statutory accounts
- Assist with preparation of management accounts and VAT returns
- Liaising with clients and Seniors
- As you progress with your career, you will be given more responsibilities
Benefits for the Junior Accountant:
- Full ACA study support
- Flexible working
- Brand new & modern offices
- Consistent training & development
- Clear route to progression
- Free parking on site
- Summer family day
- Sports clubs including lunch time running club along the river!
- Shower facilities
Due to the attractive nature of this Junior Accounts role I expect a high level of applications. Send me your CV as soon as you can so you do not miss out on this amazing opportunity! Please contact Nadia Atanasova for further discussion. I look forward to speaking to you!
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.
More searches like this
- Accountant Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Guildford
- Accounts Assistant Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Guildford
- Bookkeeping Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Guildford
- CFO Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Guildford
- Assistant Accountant Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Guildford