Payroll Coordinator, London: £28,500 - £29,000 (12 month FTC)
For a large, progressive UK-wide organisation with headquarters in central London, we are recruiting for an ambitious Payroll coordinator for a 12 month contract. This role will be responsible for processing data for over 1500 staff working with an out-sourced payroll provider and liaising internally with stakeholders to ensure the payroll service runs smoothly. The Payroll Coordinator will also review international payroll reports and will help document key processes to assist with continuous improvement. This role will support the Payroll Manager to interpret and implement business changes.
- Staff and Consultant payroll: Collate and process all payroll data, capture all errors and analyse causes, respond to queries
- New Processes and Projects: Support the Payroll Manager to implement changes, working with the outsourced payroll provider and HR as necessary; Embed a continuous improvement culture
- HMRC Compliance and Reporting: Respond to HMRC queries and dispensations
- Financial Accounts Data and Audits: Support data analysis and reports for month-end and year-end reporting, resolve reconciling items from monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- International Payroll Sign-Off: Review international payroll files processed in-country, developing excellent working relationships with overseas offices and outsources payroll providers
- Ensure all processes and procedures are documented; Deputise for Payroll Manager as necessary
- Excellent experience working with outsourced payroll function with multiple payrolls
- Excellent understanding of international payroll
- Good understanding of UK payroll legislation and ability to implement changes to business
- Advanced Excel skills including V lookups and Pivots
- Familiarity with pension schemes and benefits
- Ideally experience of Agresso HRIS and SAP Financials
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.