Finance Analyst / Senior Management Accountant
Job Title: Finance Analyst
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 per annum, depending on experience
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Closing Date: 28th June 2019
The Company is a Joint Venture established in 2019 with the objective of originating, developing, constructing and managing offshore wind projects on behalf of the Joint Venture partners. They're currently domiciled in the United Kingdom, with staff based in London and Paris.
The Finance Analyst will support the CFO to meet all day-to-day Controllership and Accounting needs of the JV and its partners. The Finance Analyst will ingrain disciplined financial controls, policies, and procedures across the organization. In addition, the Finance Analyst will serve as the point of contact for accounting service providers and the JV Partners' accounting teams.
- Oversee record keeping and ensure it meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
- Manage control activities i.e. monitoring cash balances, cash forecasts, and cash flows. Build and oversee financial accounting and reporting activities
- Development and oversight of company policies and procedures including risk register, policies and risk management including, on a regular basis, updating and assessing key risks, processes, etc. for changes in business
- Ensure timely and accurate production of financial reporting, tax filing, regulatory filings
- Maintain strong internal control environment and supporting documentation
- Oversee project cost accounting and reporting
- Managing delegation of authorities (board approvals, SRMs, etc.)
Operations function, including "Stand up" of Finance function
- Work closely with the CFO and peers to manage the setup of the key business processes of the company.
- Manage the delivery of services by JV partners and/or third parties. Ensure quality of support services are meeting expectations and develop performance measures ensuring SLAs are met (i.e. Payroll, IT)
- Manage service agreements and intercompany charges from Management Co. to Project Co's, and cost allocation procedures, as required
- Set up detailed policies and procedures for the finance functioning of the JV, including management of the work of an outsourced financial services provider.
- Support procurement processes for new corporate services, as appropriate. Manage 'other activities': employee relations, insurance, facilities, etc.
- Group Income Protection
- Pension - 8% company contribution
- Medical - coverage for employee and family
- Travel Insurance
- Dental - coverage for employee and family
- Holiday - 25 days/year
To apply for this role, please click APPLY to submit your CV and a Cover Letter.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Management Accountant, AAT, Accountant, Chartered Accountancy, Qualified Accountant, Senior Accountant, Finance Accountant, Group Accountant, Senior Financial Analyst, Chartered Accountant, Financial Accountancy, Financial Controller may also be considered for this role.