Client Manager job in Swindon, Wiltshire for an ACCA or ACA qualified accountant with a public practice background.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Client Manager who is looking to join a progressive firm of accountants where they can work in support of a Partner in the management of a large client portfolio.
The Client Manager will provide a wide range of accountancy services in support of the portfolio and the Partner and in many cases act as the first point of contact for the portfolio.
The ideal Client Manager will be technically strong with superb communication and interpersonal skills and a strong belief in the delivery of excellence.
The Client Manager will undertake a wide range of duties including:
- Attending client meetings in Swindon and throughout Wiltshire and beyond
- Review of accounts prepared for Limited companies, Sole traders, Partnerships and Charities
- Reviewing monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Overseeing workflow and planning work for the team
- Holding yearend review meetings with clients
- Meeting with potential clients of the firm and attending networking events
- Review of both personal and corporation tax returns
As a genuine all-round Client Manager role, this is a great opportunity for a Senior Accountant who is looking to move their career forward or an existing Client Manager who is looking to join an employee-focused accountancy firm with real opportunities for career and personal development.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms in Swindon, Wiltshire together with accountancy firms across the UK. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits into tax, accounts and audit jobs at all levels for accountancy firms and has a superb track record in the delivery of excellence for accountants and accountancy firms who are either looking to recruit or find a new job.
Apply for Client Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly