Employment Tax Assistant Manager
Employment Tax Assistant Manager - London - £50,000 - £60,000
Work as part of the Employer Solutions team as an employment taxes specialist. This role is based in London, but the successful candidate can also be based in Reading.
Why join this firm?
- An exciting and dynamic environment - they have a goal to become the first-choice advise to the middle market, globally. If you join the team, you'll become part of an exciting and dynamic environment that's always moving forward. You will discover a network of like-minded professionals who will help spark ideas, find new solutions and feel a sense of belonging
- Varied client list - You will gain access to some of the world's most dynamic businesses which can include anything from FTSE 350 corporations, listed companies and family businesses to premier league footballers, leading charities and TV chefs
- Global network - this means you will be offering local, national or international services to clients. This network spans more than 120 countries, providing plenty of opportunity for you to develop your professional profile around the world
- Full career autonomy - they will provide you with the learning and development programmes that have been put in place to help everyone achieve their goals
As Employment Tax Assistant Manager, you will:
- Dealing with all employment taxes matters arising on clients, to include P11D, PSA, termination payments, status, PAYE/NIC health check reviews, disclosures, HMRC enquiries, CIS, etc
- Will also become involved in the design, implementation and compliance of salary sacrifice arrangement and advice in connection with the tax treatment of equity arrangements, so experience will be an advantage
- Identifying BD opportunities on existing clients for progression with support
This Employment Tax Assistant Manager will:
- Likely to be ATT/CTA or ACA qualified, may have previously worked at HMRC
- Have obtained experience of employment tax
For more information on this Employment Tax Assistant Manager, please get in contact with Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or [email protected]
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.