Chief Operations Officer
1 day left
- Contract Type
Chief Operations Officer
Salary: Circa 45k
Are you highly skilled and looking for new challenges in the education sector?
If so, this could be your opportunity to help shape the future of our Trust.
Elevate Multi Academy Trust (Elevate) is a Primary MuIti Academy Trust established in 2017. There are currently 7 schools in the Trust, with a Free School due to open in September, 2019 and 4 further schools due to join in late 2019. Together the academies within Elevate form a family of like-minded educationalists with a partnership between faith schools from the Diocese of Leeds and the Diocese of York and local community primary schools.
As a Trust our main priorities are our children, families and their educational journey. We have high expectations which we know can be achieved by creating a strong collaboration between children, parents/guardians and talented and caring headteachers, teachers and their support staff.
As Chief Operations Officer, you will provide strategic leadership and responsibility for Finance, Human Resources, Governance and Compliance, Health & Safety, Estate Management and IT Support Functions. Importantly, you must be committed to the educational vision and values of the Trust.
You will be experienced in working at a senior level in an organisation and prepared to lead, inspire and challenge. You will have a demonstrable track record of success in the effective leadership and delivery of financial management, business support services, income generation and managing transformational change. The successful candidate will also:
- Be a fully qualified accountant
- Have a proven record of leadership and management at a senior level and can demonstrate a range of effective leadership styles.
- Have the energy, enthusiasm and ability to lead, manage, motivate and empower staff.
- Have a track record of creating and implementing strategic leadership and organisational improvement.
- Experience of leading a multi-professional team.
- Be a versatile thinker who can look forwards and outwards to develop and champion innovative solutions.
- Have a willingness to engage collaboratively across Elevate Multi Academy Trust and beyond.
An application pack can be requested from Emma Duffy, Avec Partnership Ltd, by phone on 01325 281480. If you would like more information around the requirements of role please contact Nigel Ashley, CEO on 01423 541996.
Closing Date: 28 June 2019, 12 noon.
Interview Date: TBC
The safety and wellbeing of children and young people is central to our ethos and we expect staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, including an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and Section 128 Barring check, to comply with the Safeguarding and Child Protection policies of the Trust.
Apply for Chief Operations Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Financial Director Education/Training Fully qualified jobs in North Yorkshire
- Management Accountant Education/Training Fully qualified jobs in North Yorkshire
- CFO Education/Training Fully qualified jobs in North Yorkshire
- Finance Business Partner Education/Training Fully qualified jobs in North Yorkshire