Corporate Tax Associate
Corporate Tax Associate - London - £50,000
This firm offers an enviable position as the UK member of one of the world's largest independent tax organisation which gives them credibility and scale overseas. This organisation delivers top quality advice to the world's largest and most complex businesses.
You will work alongside the Managing Directors who have a reputation for technical excellence in their specialisms and have long experience in building successful teams across their previous careers in the Big 4 and industry. The firm are currently in an exciting period of growth and are hiring across all levels and specialisms within tax.
The international corporate tax team
They deliver a broad spectrum of corporate and international tax work, working closely with the transfer pricing, indirect tax and private equity teams. With this role, there is going to be limited compliance (tax returns, year-end disclosures and R&D claims) but no audit work. Most of the effort is spent in advice, planning, structuring and corporate M&A support such as due diligence with these projects including devising the holding structure and step plan for a UK group. The clients range from FTSE 100 multinationals to smaller private equity owned groups.
The Corporate Tax Associates main roles will be:
- Providing advice regarding complex tax technical issues in the UK and international corporate tax
- Joining clients on-site ensuring the successful delivery of projects and hands-on involvement by providing solutions to client's corporate tac challenges
- Preparing and reviewing corporate tax provisions and computations
- Involved in business development and marketing initiatives
The ideal candidate will be:
- ICAEW/ICAS/CTA qualified
- Experienced in UK corporate tax compliance and advisory experience
- Knowledge of managing projects, including scheduling, budgeting, client communication
Get in contact with Chris Barnett on 020 7123 5059 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.