Audit Senior - Northampton
Audit Senior c£34K - £38K - Northampton
This is an excellent opportunity for a recently qualified ACA or ACCA with an audit and accounting background to join a firm offering long term prospects.
Summary of the role
- Dealing with the audit and accounting requirements for owner managed businesses with the opportunity to take responsibility at an early stage.
- Planning each audit and identifying specific tests required for each client.
- Running the on-site audit at clients' premises, working to deadlines and ensuring specified time limits are adhered to.
- As a main point of contact for clients, establishing and maintaining relationships with clients and in many cases being their first point of contact.
- The supervision and training of junior staff and the delegation of audit work.
- You will be encouraged to continually develop your skills and to take responsibility at an early stage which will also allow you to develop your commercial and interpersonal skills when dealing with a variety of business types and personalities.
- Preparation of financial statements for clients which will include a combination of: group consolidations,single entities, UK subsidiaries with overseas parent companies, Charities, sole traders and partnerships.
- Drafting Corporation Tax computations for review.
This an opportunity for an ACA or ACCA qualified with a UK Public Practice background to join a firm offering career and skills development.
The firm has ambitious expansion plans and offers progression to Manager and then Partner level as part of their succession planning.
Contact us at Wavelength
You can get the latest jobs sent straight to your inbox by subscribing on our website via this link here latest Public Practice opportunities