Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior
Audit / Accounts Semi-Senior - Northampton
Our client is an established firm in Northampton and now have an opportunity for an Audit / Accounts Semi-Senior
This is a fantastic training opportunity to help develop a semi-senior and progress their career providing study support for the ACA or ACCA exams.
Summary of key duties
- Joining a team and reporting to Manager and Partner level you will work on a varied portfolio of clients.
- The role will combine 40% audit with 60% accounts work.
- Preparation of year end accounts for sole traders, partnerships and small limited companies
- Bookkeeping and monthly management accounts together with VAT Return preparation
- Preparation of personal; and corporation tax computations
- Managing clients queries over the phone, email and in person
- The role will combine work outside of the office with in-house office work.
- Experience gained from Public Practice dealing with the accounting requirements for owner managed businesses
- Ideally have experience in using Iris and Sage software.
- ideally be AAT studier or qualified or part qualified ACA or ACCA
This is an opportunity for somebody already with experience gained from working for a professional firm of accountants, looking for a stepping stone in their career, where they can start to gain increased responsibility.
Contact us at Wavelength and stay informed
You can get the latest jobs sent straight to your inbox by subscribing on our website via this link here latest Public Practice opportunities
More searches like this
- Accountant Accounting Practice Qualified by Experience jobs in Market Harborough
- Accounts Assistant Accounting Practice Qualified by Experience jobs in Market Harborough
- Audit Accounting Practice Qualified by Experience jobs in Market Harborough
- Bookkeeping Accounting Practice Qualified by Experience jobs in Market Harborough