Outsourcing Assistant - Top 20 Firm
Outsourcing Assistant - St. Albans - Top 20 firm
Salary - £18,000 - £25,000
This is a great opportunity to kick-start your career within a Top 20 accountancy practice, where your learning opportunities will be unlimited. The firm provides strong technical training and development and you and will have access to all the tools you need to progress quickly with your career.
Key responsibilities for the Outsourcing Assistant:
- Data processing
- Reconciliation of control accounts - Bank, purchase ledger, sales ledger, PAYE, wages etc.
- Journal entries
- Calculation and posting of accruals and prepayments
- Preparation of VAT returns and associated legislation returns, including cash accounting and partial exemption
- Preparation of management accounts
The Outsourcing Assistant will join the exciting and growing Outsourcing department in this impressive practice. You will have a chance to get exposure to various areas of the business and get an all-rounded understanding. You will be working on a diverse portfolio of clients with various sizes, which will give you exposure to different industry sectors.
The company has recently moved to a great area in St. Albans, where you can enjoy the spacious and modern offices, equipped with the best IT system in the market.
The Outsourcing team is friendly and everyone is very approachable. The firm has a great inclusive culture and you can take part in a number of social events, including the memorable Christmas and Summer parties.
To be considered for this Outsourcing Assistant position you need to:
- Have minimum 12 months' experience in a UK-based accountancy practice
- Have experience in dealing with clients from various industry sectors
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Be confident in engaging with Partners and senior-level clients
- Have good working knowledge of accounting software, including Xero and QBO
If you are keen to hear more about this Outsourcing Assistant role, do not hesitate to get in touch. Contact today Nadia Atanasova for further discussion.
0207 269 6326
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.
More searches like this
- Accountant Accounting Practice Newly qualified jobs in St Albans
- Accounts Assistant Accounting Practice Newly qualified jobs in St Albans
- Bookkeeping Accounting Practice Newly qualified jobs in St Albans
- Management Accountant Accounting Practice Newly qualified jobs in St Albans
- Assistant Accountant Accounting Practice Newly qualified jobs in St Albans