Senior R&D Tax Advisor
- Contract Type
R&D Tax Senior Advisor - Big 4 - London - £55,000 + flexible benefits package
As a Senior Advisor in the team you will be working with a variety of very high-profile clients (FTSE 100 and 250 multinational companies, who are at the front line in developing cutting edge technology which is helping the UK to stay as a market leader by encouraging investment into R&D.
You will be required to work closely with clients' finance & tax departments, your clients will be from all different sectors. Working with the Engineering or IT team you will be leading the development of the tax aspects of the R&D claim and making sure of compliance against tax legislation. As well as working directly on existing projects, you will also be offered the chance to support business.
- Contribute to the efficient and successful delivery of R&D Tax services to the client
- Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations
- Contribute to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients
- Assist with the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken
- Responsible for day-to-day client liaison
Skill and attributes for success:
- Experienced corporate or R&D tax practioner
- Proven ability to read and interpret existing and new tax stature
- Relationship management skills with ability to manage client expectations
- Strong technical skills and keen to develop further
Get in contact with Chris Barnett to learn more about the R&D Tax team on 020 7123 5059 or email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.
Apply for Senior R&D Tax Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly