Private Client Tax Assistant Manager
Private Client Tax Assistant Manager - London - up to £60,000
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established private client practice with high quality, complex private clients. The existing and growing client portfolio ranges from UHNW and OMBs to non-doms and all types of UK/offshore trusts and foundations.
The Private Client Tax Assistant Manager will be responsible for the management and delivery of work on their portfolio which will include the review of compliance cases and advisory work on a range of private client issues
Why join this private client tax team?
- Receive client contact right from the off even at year 1
- Holistic approach with full responsibility
- Care about clients so pick up on everything
- Small enough to recognise everyone for their strengths
- No ego, everyone mucks in
- Appreciate the skills you have so design roles and portfolios based on your strengths
- Providing an efficient, client focused and proactive service to meet the needs of private clients
- Work with partners, directors and senior managers to prepare proposals for clients and deliver advice to a range of private clients
- Meet new clients and be a main point of contact with those clients going forward
- Manage day to day client portfolio including billing, delegation and monitoring work in progress
- Ensure that the company's risks are managed appropriately
- Review personal tax returns prepared by more junior members of staff
- ACA, CTA qualified or able to demonstrate the appropriate level of experience
- Experience of private client tax planning and advisory services
- Technically capable - able to undertake relevant research and deliver advisory work as well as tax compliance for private clients
For more information on this Private Client Tax Assistant Manager role, please contact Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.