Personal Tax Assistant Manager
Personal Tax Assistant Manager - Central London - £45,000 - £55,000
This Top 50 firm are currently looking for a Personal Tax Assistant Manager to join their growing Personal Tax team.
10 reasons to work for this firm:
- Location - they are based in the heart of Central London, a couple of minutes walk away from the nearest tube stop
- Varied work - the work will be interesting that will develop and stretch you through a range of challenging assignments
- Continued development - you will continue to learn through broad experience across a wide array of clients businesses
- Promotion - at this firm they ensure that promotion is given on merit and there is no glass ceiling
- Friendly working culture - operate a supportive culture and encourage staff input at all levels
- Competitive salary - they pay a competitive salary, reward special effort with spot bonuses and operate a regular feedback system alongside salary reviews
- Constantly working to improve the environmental and corporate social responsibility - efforts include tree planting in Africa, using low-impact materials and fundraising for our local charity of the year
- Learning opportunities - offer alternative learning opportunities to everyone such as a recent launched data science programme
- Value their staff - They offer a year-round wellbeing programme with a variety of perks such as massages and healthy mind & body initiatives
As Personal Tax Assistant Manager, you will:
- Manage your own portfolio of personal tax portfolio
- Gain exposure to varied and challenging tax issues with the opportunity to build experience with non-UK domiciles, trusts and businesses
- Be developing tax planning/advisory skills with support from the Personal Tax Managers and Partners
- Have the opportunity to develop tax technical skills and build a role around the individual's strengths
The ideal Personal Tax Assistant Manager will come from a solid academic background ideally being at least ATT qualified. This individual need to have experience of managing a personal tax portfolio and reviewing personal tax returns. It will be advantageous to have previous experience of dealing with non-domiciled individuals as well as OMB's.
For more information about this Personal Tax Assistant Manager, please contact Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.