Corporate Finance Director
Corporate Finance Director - Leading Boutique
Up to £120,000
Are you an Assistant Director looking to progress to Director level at a leading Boutique?
- Do you want flexibility in your work?
- Would you like to work in well-established Boutique in the west-end?
Highlights of the role include:
- A very supportive and collaborative environment for support on all areas of deal execution
- A vast array of deals or option to specialise in one sector
- Firm experiencing growth, giving the opportunity to develop your portfolio
- Fantastic office location
The role requirements include:
- To help develop the firm and its commercial prowess
- Manage a fantastic team with a wealth of experience
- Use your experience to improve processes and create best practice in all areas of deal execution
- Maintain the company's high-quality standards
- Reporting directly to the Partner
"The team effort across all deals is something I had never experienced until I arrived here. There is a real sense of it being 'us', which is a fantastic part of working here." - Corporate Finance Manager
In order to succeed, the candidate will ideally:
- Be ACA qualified
- Have experience in as either an Assistant Director or Director
- Possess enthusiasm to drive the profitability of the firm
- Possess excellent knowledge of all areas of deal execution and origination
Our client is looking to fill this role as soon as possible, please get in touch with James Thompson on 02072696365 or [email protected]
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.