Junior FX & CFD Dealer / FX Broker / Junior Trader
Job Title: Junior FX & CFD Dealer
Salary: £18,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Working Hours: 7 am-4pm, 1pm-10pm, 10pm-7am (rotating shifts)
Due to a rapid growth, the company is now looking for a Junior Dealer to join their Trading Department. It is not a sales role and previous trading experience is not essential, however, advanced knowledge of excel, understanding and interest of FX, CFD and Spread Betting products and trading systems is a must.
Role focuses on FX, CFD and Spread Bet markets based on the provision of trading services to retail clients. You will be responsible for the oversight of client positions, managing dealing desk performance and monitoring of systems.
Strong numerical and analytical skills are essential with the ability to problem solve and operate effectively in a busy and high-pressure environment. The dealing room will operate on a 24/5 basis, and this role will operate within a rotational shift pattern including night shifts.
- Monitoring risk according to company policy and understanding the relevant reporting responsibilities
- Monitoring of client performance with an understanding of client profiling
- Understanding of all regulatory requirements for the company and the individual, and ensuring customers are treated fairly
- Assisting with development of dealing room practices and procedures
- Monitoring the market and economic data releases, as well as market holidays, to enable clients to make accurate trading decisions
- Using risk management systems to monitor company performance
- Communicating with clients and execute trades where necessary
- Being a point of contact for Customer Service team and assisting with trading related issues
- Reconciliation of positions between company and various liquidity providers
- Assisting with product development and risk management
- Preparing internal reports for dealing room as well as for senior management
- Providing personal service with regards to executing instructions
- Assisting with preparatory work for prospective, new and existing clients
- Regularly checking price feed and reporting any issues immediately to Head of Trading
- Being aware of industry trends and participants
- Building knowledge base with daily analysis of general and financial event
- Operate at all times within the requirements, and any applicable rules, issued by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Operate at all times in accordance with both the Compliance and Training and Competence Procedures of the company
- Ensure that you treat customers fairly, in accordance with the FCA's TCF principles
The successful Candidate will be/ have:
- Educated to A-level or Degree level
- Previous experience within the industry
- Relevant industry qualifications
- Flexible working shifts (day and night) on rotating basis
- Strong numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- IT literate with advanced Excel skills
- Keen to learn and gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding and interest of FX, CFD and Spread Bet products and the markets in which they operate
- Exhibit their values of trust, team work and accountability
- Excellent time management and ability to work across multiple priorities
- Demonstrate ability to work independently on projects to meet deadlines
- Responsible and willing to take accountability
- A strong team player who is able to build constructive and effective relationships with colleagues and senior management
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
The company is an equal opportunities employer and values diversity.
Candidates with experience of: Junior Broker, Junior FX and CFD Trader, Forex Trader, Spread Betting, FX Trader, Graduate, Financial Services, Investment, Foreign Exchange Trader, FX Broker, CFD Broker, Junior Financial Trader may be considered for this role.