Accounts Assistant Manager
Accounts Assistant Manager - Northampton c£40K
Opportunity for ACA or ACCA qualified to join the Business Services team for this top 10 firm of accountants. You will deal primarily with clients below the audit threshold, providing financial and statutory reporting services.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career and be a part of helping SME clients to develop their business.
This is a varied and commercial role:
- You will act as a main point of contact for clients, with a view to building up your own client portfolio
- Responsibility for all aspects of accounts compilations for Partnerships, LLPs and small and micro companies under the audit threshold (FRS 102 S1A and FRS105)
- Opportunities to attend and participate in client meetings
- Working with internal teams such as tax, growth finance and audit to maximise the service provided to clients.
- You will be either qualified (ACCA or ACA) or qualified by experience
- You will have experience of working in a practice environment (minimum criteria)
- A genuine interest in helping clients with an ability to confidently discuss business challenges and needs
- You need the ability to communicate confidently and effectively with colleagues and clients at all levels
- An interest in maintaining and developing your technical knowledge in order to facilitate and lead valuable discussions with clients
- You should be commercially focused in your approach to client work
- You should be able to work with flexibility to achieve deadlines
What's on offer?
Aside for a competitive remuneration and flexible benefits package you will have a personal development plan to help you develop your skills.
You will have opportunities to progress your career either within your team or by gaining secondments in the UK and beyond.
Contact us at Wavelength
Please contact us at Wavelength to discuss further if you have the right background, qualification and experience required for this Assistant Accounts Manager position and you are ambitious to develop your career.
You can get the latest jobs sent straight to your inbox by subscribing on our website via this link here latest Public Practice opportunities