International Tax Advisor
International Tax Advisor - In-House
Berkshire - £55,000 - £65,000
Want to step into a broader role?
Do you have reporting experience?
Want to work more flexibly?
A FTSE 100 listed business who has gone through a period of exciting growth over the past 18 months, are looking to expand their tax team. After some changes they are busier than ever and would like to recruit an International Tax Advisor to join them.
Why work here?
- 1-2 days working from home
- Health care
- Competitive salary
As International Tax Advisor, you will be responsible for;
- Work with the finance team and local tax advisors to support with global tax compliance matters
- Direct tax computations and returns for the UK entities
- Transfer pricing entries and documentation - support in ensuring transfer pricing arrangements are accurately reflected across the group
- Provide accurate and timely tax advice and support with delivery and implementation of adhoc tax advisory projects in relation to a range of group wide projects.
What will you need to succeed?
- Experience in reporting - IFRS experience a bonus
- ACA qualification or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience in a accouting practice or in-house role
- Team player
What do employees say?
"Interesting, challenging work; always something new happening" - Former employee
"Exceptional resources to learn from, ability to work from home if needed" - Current employee
If you are interested in this role, apply today or contact me on the below!
Phone: 0207 269 6319
Email: [email protected]
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.