Private Client Senior Manager
Private Client Tax Senior Manager - London - £70,000 - £90,000
Why this firm?
This growing Boutique firm has been heavily invested in over the past few years which has fuelled their development, keeping pace with clients' rapidly changing requirements while maintaining its culture of supporting and developing its people and investing innovative technology to support the delivery of a truly excellent service.
Private Client Tax Team
The practice has a wide variety of clients ranging from traditional UK resident and domiciled individual the owners of private businesses, chief executives, UHNWIs, non-doms and all types of UK/offshore trusts and foundations.
Private Client Tax Senior Manager role
- Working with clients daily to deepen relationships and develop new opportunities
- Advising private clients in connection with their tax affairs
- Coaching more junior members of the team to develop their advisory skills
- Identifying tax planning opportunities and being able to convey the potential rewards and risks to clients and prospects
- Developing new work from existing clients, attending meetings, building good working relationships with clients and colleagues and putting advisory skills to good use
- Managing day to day client portfolio including billing, delegation and monitoring work in progress
- ACA, CTA qualified or able to demonstrate the appropriate level of experience
- Experience of delivering a wide range of private client tax planning and advisory services
- Technically strong - able to undertake advisory work as well as oversee and review tac compliance for private clients
For more information on this private client tax team, please contact Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.