Private Client Tax Manager
Private Client Tax Manager - London - £60,000 - £70,000
Why this firm?
- Get client contact from the off even at year 1
- Holistic approach with full responsibility
- Care about clients so pick up on everything
- Small enough to recognise everyone for their strengths
- No ego, everyone mucks in
- Appreciate the skills you have so design roles and portfolio to your strengths
- Growing at an increasing rate year on year
Private Client Tax Manager role
This practice has a wide variety of clients ranging from traditional UK resident and domiciled individual the owners of private businesses, chief executives, UHNWIs, non-doms and all types of UK/offshore trusts and foundations. This Private Client Tax Manager will be responsible for the management and delivery of work on their portfolio and in addition willing to tackle new projects.
This individual needs to be technically strong and be interested in working on a range of client matters. You will be able to develop their specialism within the team should you wish to or be a broad generalist. The successful candidate does not need to have experience across the full range of clients and would anticipate that they would come with either an OMB or non-dom private client tax focus. Ideally, this individual should be ACA or CTA or able to demonstrate the appropriate level of experience
For more information on this private client tax team, please contact Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.