Senior Accountant job in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire working for an established firm of accountants.
Ideally suited towards an ACCA/ACA qualified accountant or a qualified by experience Senior Accountant who is looking to join a firm of accountants in a managerial/training capacity.
This Senior Accountant job is the ideal role for an accountant who likes to train, manage and motivate internal staff and assist them in the development of both their careers and own personal development.
With a general practice background, the Senior Accountant will report into the Partners and undertake a range of duties including:
- Managing trainees
- Managing the Bookkeeping department
- Reviewing bookkeeping and VAT returns
- Accounts preparation for Limited Companies, Sole traders and Partnerships as required
- Assisting in the management of workflow through the office
- Reviewing the work of more junior staff and scheduling/undertaking any required training needs
With opportunities for career progression, this is an exciting Senior Accountants job for an accountant who is looking to develop their career within a supportive environment.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire together with accountancy firms across the UK. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits into tax, accounts and audit jobs at all levels for accountancy firms and has a superb track record in the delivery of excellence for accountants and accountancy firms who are either looking to recruit or find a new job.