In-House Product and Operational Tax Manager - FS
Are you a competent and experienced Product and Operational Tax professional?
Do you want to work for a FTSE listed business?
Are you keen to work for a multi-jurisdictional business?
Join this investment management firm that prides itself on its robust infrastructure, advanced technology and deep fundamental research. They employ the latest quantitative techniques and efficient execution process to leverage their broader experience making them leaders in their field.
Working for this impressive business you can expect to benefit in a whole host of ways not only from the amount of unparalleled autonomy, pace and development offered in this role but also from the comprehensive benefits package offered. Which includes but is not limited to:
- Private medical cover
- Discounted gym membership
- Daily food allowance
- Subsidised in-house bar
- Employee discount scheme
- Flexible working
- Committed to equal opportunities and diverse culture
- 2 days of paid leave as part of the business community volunteering programme
- Excellent career progression
If it all sounds like a dream opportunity, then consider the criteria and see if you could be a perfect match as the next Product and Operational Tax senior manager for this dynamic business. The ideal candidate will need to:
- Have experience overseeing and supporting the compliance obligations for the funds including ASC 740 / IFRIC 23, as well as investor reporting
- Oversee the tax risk management framework for all of the Group's investment products
- Manage and negotiate a budget for provisions of services by external providers
- Work with the senior team members within the Tax Department to ensure the Group is appropriately resourced and team members career development is appropriately managed.
- Be a self-starter who can work with a large degree of autonomy
- Be intelligent, ambitious and collegiate in nature
- A background in a large asset management company or within Big Four practice undertaking investment tax advisory and compliance work.
Junior and contract options are also available for this role so if you're not quite at the senior manager level or are looking for something temporary it's still worth getting in touch.
If this is something that interests you please don't hesitate to get in touch with Cadiee on 0207 268 6314 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.