In-House VAT Manager - Financial Services
Consider working for this global investment bank advisory firm based in Central London. This is a business whose revenue is well into the billions and are market leaders in their field. Due to the business's growth plans, they are now looking for a VAT Manager who can own the function and make It their own.
The role itself requires a split between the compliance and advisory with the compliance initially being the majority split of the work. Some of the tasks you'll be involved with include being responsible for the production and analysis of all VAT compliance for the EMEA and APAC regions as the core purpose for the hire is to maintain the VAT status of the EMEA group to ensure compliance with indirect obligations in each jurisdiction.
What are they able to offer to the right candidate? Well… :
- Ownership over the VAT function
- Opportunity to work in an impressive team of people
- Central London location
- Stunning offices
- Work with an interesting international focus
- Exception bonuses
- Blend of compliance and advisory
- High level of training and support offered
Phew! Now you've seen their hand, time to show them yours! Here's what you'll need to make an excellent addition to their hard-working tax team.
- Relevant VAT specialism experience
- Experience of partial exemption special method (ideal)
- Experience of Capital Goods Scheme calculations (ideal)
- European language knowledge (ideal)
- Experience of working across multiple jurisdictions
- Easy going, a team player, and enthusiastic!
Please get in touch with Cadiee on 0207 269 6314 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in more detail and get the ball rolling!
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.