Audit Senior - Surrey - £45,000 + benefits
- Do you want to have all the benefits of working in London without the hassle of travelling into London?
The ideal Audit Senior candidate:
My client is a highly reputable accountancy practice urgently looking for an Audit Senior to join their expanding team in Surrey. The ideal candidate would have strong audit experience in a mid-tier UK-based accountancy practice and possess ACA/ACCA qualifications. Providing an extensive training programme and structured career path, this is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and high-achieving Audit Senior aiming to progress into an Assistant Manager role.
Why join this firm?
You would be working in a technologically advanced firm with a global presence and offices in countries including New Zealand, Bermuda, Cayman Islands and Singapore which would give you the opportunity to work on overseas assignments. The Audit Senior role comes with fantastic benefits including on-site gym available for free use by members of staff and flexible working arrangements ensuring work-life balance is a key priority. What is more, you would be working in a down-to-earth and friendly environment with bright and modern offices!
As an Audit Senior you would be:
- Leading audit engagements for clients from planning to completion
- Managing a diverse client portfolio ranging from SMEs to medium-size complex groups
- A key point of contact for clients and managers respectively
- Providing ongoing training and development to members of the team
- Reviewing the work of junior members of the team
If this sounds as the perfect opportunity to kick-start the New Year and you would like to hear more details of the role, please contact Nadia Atanasova on [email protected] 0207 269 6326. Make sure you do not miss out, interviews are being conducted next week!
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR