Accounts Senior - Guildford
Senior Accountant - Guildford
Part time or Full time - £30,000 - £45,000
- Do you want to work in a friendly and reputable accountancy practice close to home?
- Are you an ACA/ACCA Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant, looking for a new challenge?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a 2-Partner firm where you will be treated as an individual from day one. This progressive accountancy practice has been growing for over 20 years and offers a wide range of accountancy services to their clients.
As the Senior Accountant, you will join a down-to-earth team, which will give you the support you need to advance your skills and progress quickly with your career.
The firm has a great inclusive culture and you can take part in a number of social events throughout the year. The firm is situated in an excellent location in Guildford, surrounded by a number of shops, restaurants and shopping spaces.
As the Senior Accountant you will be:
- Preparing accounts for sole traders, companies, partnerships, societies and charities
- Preparing tax computations
- Working with a diverse client base with turnovers up to £30m
- Dealing with clients from a range of industry sectors
- Reviewing work prepared by junior members
- Liaising with clients and be in close contact with Partners
The successful Senior Accountant will:
- Be ACA/ACCA Qualified or part-qualified
- Have experience within a UK-based accountancy practice
- Demonstrate strong technical knowledge in accounts and tax
- Excellent IT skills including knowledge of accounting software
This is a great opportunity to work in a firm with great reputation and established client base. If you want to learn more details about this Senior Accountant role, do not hesitate to get in touch. Interviews are taking place ASAP.
- 0207 269 6326
- [email protected]
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.