Tax Manager - London - £60,000 - £65,000
This Tax Manager role has come available as a result of a period of extended growth, this role will be to manage a portfolio of clients made up of mostly HNWI/OMB clients. These clients operate in a multitude of sectors both in the UK and Internationally including, but not limited to, property, sports, entertainment and media.
Why join this firm?
- The firm's longevity has attracted an exceptional client base who deal in many industries, the like of which you would only see at the bigger firms
- Over the past few years, they have grown substantially resulting in a large amount of new work
- There is a real sense of togetherness with the strength and depth of tax knowledge extends past the tax department to all of the partners and this enables a supportive environment
- Team spirit is encouraged by regular team and firm wide social events
The Tax Managers day to day responsibilities include but not limited to:
- The management of a portfolio of predominantly HNWI and OMB clients
- Building up client relationships
- Working successfully across the team to ensure all deadlines and client expectations are met
- Supervising, overseeing and reviewing work undertaken by junior staff
For more information on this Tax Manager role, please contact Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 and [email protected]
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.