Senior Internal Auditor – Investment Management / Asset Management
Senior Internal Auditor – Investment Management / Asset Management OR Wealth Management / Private Banking
We are working with a leading Investment Management firm to recruit an experienced Internal Auditor to join their London team at auditor level. The ideal candidate will come from an Asset Management firm / Wealth Management / Private Banking and have around 1-2 years post qualified Internal Audit experience.
As Internal Auditor, you will be responsible for planning, scoping and performing audits, as well contributing to process improvements and change. You will be supporting the risk based audit plan, and contribute to reporting for committees and to developing the Internal Audit Methodology.
- Perform internal audits in line with the Internal Audit Methodology
- Providing an independent assessment and assurance of controls
- Applying risk and control notions to assess controls
- Support the implementation of corrective action plans
- Investigate and test the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal control framework
Skills & Expertise
- Asset Management/ Investment Management Internal Audit background OR Wealth Management / Private Banking IA background
- 1-2 years PQE in Internal Audit
- Fully Qualified ACA, ACCA, or IIA, or equivalent accountancy or internal audit qualification
- Great business and buyside products knowledge
- Experience in the assessment of risk and controls, from a first or second line function
- Strong understanding of financial services industry, products/services and the regulatory framework
- Experience in performing and leading risk based approach internal audits.